FANDOM


A relatively unknown website based loosely on the concept of the of Figure 4 wiki but includes more pointless shit.

The first place WWE employees report murders to, before the police or Dave.

According to a July 2007 survey, 95% of the information on the site was false the other 5% was just lucky coincidences.

On December 22, 2008, an article about our own Vince Verhei was declared 'unnotable' by Wikipedia, home of extended features on merkins and Kimmy Gibbler. While Vince not being noteworthy isn't news to most people, it does show why Wikipedia is nothing more than the world's biggest punchline. Now, go drink your Fanta.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.