Vincent Kennedy McMahon (August 24, 1945 - June 11, 2007 & June 25, 2007 - Present) single-handedly brought wrestling out of tiny, smoke-filled arenas and made it a multibillion dollar industry. A mind-bogglingly skilled technical wrestler himself, he was the greatest champion in ECW history. Even in his final days, McMahon had a physique that would be the envy of a man 40 years younger, despite never having taken steroids. The one less than morally upstanding act McMahon ever committed in his life was his failure to return James from Kentucky's phone calls.
St. Elmo's Fire was being investigated in relation to the incident.
Appeared as a ghost on the 25th June episode of Raw.
Unfortunately, he was re-killed in January of 2009, murdered by Randy Orton's boot.
Is directly responsible for the deaths of 60 wrestlers under the age of 45.steroids but strangely suddenly stopped and started wrestling in T-Shirts when the WWE Talent Wellness Program was introduced. As demonstrated by the cover of April 2006 Muscle and Fitness magazine where Vince show offs his ridiculous huge body at the ripe old age of 73. If this got out to the mainstream press it would be jumped all over like a hooker in a 1980s WWF locker room.
- Didn't screw Bret. No, siree~!
- Once made Trish Stratus get on all fours and bark like a dog for his amusement.
- Believes he should put a wrestling ring on the moon so TNA won't do it first.
- Has been known to confuse his balls for grapefruits.
- Also he is under the mistaken impression that his schlong is a genetic jackhammer.
- Can't stand Dave Meltzer. Has never heard of Bryan Alvarez
- Hired Eric Bischoff just so he could someday say he'd fired him.
- Had the single greatest freakout in TV history.
- Hates sneezing.
Vince regrets Edit