People pay The Mexican to get one of these things. They either subscribe to F4W for a year, or pony up five dollar for beer and medison, or in anchor's case they pony up double price just so Super Chico will play his crappy theme song. Shoutouts are then read on the Tuesday Bryan & Vinny Show, usually long after freeloaders stop listening.
- Shoutouts must be 150 words OR LESS. If you go over The Mexican will cut words out at random.
- You must always praise Bryan.
- You must always pretend to praise Vinny, then call him fat.
- Ask Bryan to praise people who never listen to the show (or the shoutouts - either one).
- Plug your crappy band, particularly if they have a MySpace page.
- Swear. PROFUSELY.
- Make a lot of inside jokes.
Other methods for getting a coveted shoutout Edit
- Annoy the crap out of The Mexican on THE BOARD~!
- Bribe Bryan & Vinny with lots of gifts. (See odessasteps.)
- Create a whacky song. 83.7% of all successful songs involve Iron Sheik or Khali.
- Pay for a domain name and donate it to The Empire.
- Write GRAPPLING INSIDER WEEKLY
- Subscribe to F4W and then complain you can't find copies of Wrestling Observer on it. (See twan.)
- Suck Bryan's cock. (See cocksuckers.)
Famous shoutouts Edit
- All those Anchor ones
- Paul Danan
- The string of Ian Hamilton based shoutouts. Get well soon Ian.