Derby City Wrestling has been described by The Mexican as the greatest wrestling promotion he's seen all time all my life. They are a developmental group for OVW, which is in turn a developmental group for WWE, which makes them the equivalent of AA baseball.
Derby City Facts Edit
- Besides being the greatest promotion of all time, they also employ Kenny Bolin, the fattest manager of all time.
- DCW tapes at the Davis Arena in Louisville, Kentucky.
- The Davis Arena is actually the backyard of Rip Rogers country estate.
- Their greatest tag team is Agent Williams and Agent Jason, better known as "The Army of Two."
- DCW is the only wrestling promotion in the world to employ Sonic the Hedgehog.
- It has AL BARONE~!!~!~!!!~!~!
- All wrestlers are billed at their actual weight, except for Fang, who is billed at 40 pounds over his actual weight of 85.
- Most of their wrestlers are currently begging John Laurinaitis for a job in WWE.
- DCW airs on Saturdays at 10:00 P.M. on WYCS TV 24 in Louisville, and on Monday nights at the Super Chico Mansion.
- They don't sell their overpriced DVDs outside the U.S. and its all That Mexican's fault.