Described by one reviewer as being written by "an obsessive Ric Flair mark". Only printed in softcover by ECW Press, unlike the Vince Russo book. Has sold more copies than The Bible due to its greater factual accuracy. single-handedly changed the average wrestling fan's intelligace(and not for the better). If you want to know such facts as:
- WCW Thunder always aired on Wednesdays
- Sting defeated Hulk Hogan to win the WCW World Heavyweight Championship at Halloween Havoc 1999
- Kevin Nash was booking from October 1998
- In 1998, the boom year of Stone Cold Austin, The Rock, DX, Mr McMahon, Goldberg, Kevin Nash, Bret Hart...the biggest draw in either company was.....Ric Flair
- WCW losr $15 million in 1999 and $62 million in 2000
- Everyone who wasn't a family member or close friend of Kevin Nash hated and detested Goldberg dropping the strap to Nash.
- Vince Russo and Ed Ferrara taking Nitro from a 2.6 to a 3.4, and Thunder from a 1.6 to a 2.6 was bad for business.
- In 1996 when the nWo exploded, people ACTUALLY started watching WCW because Ric Flair(who was out injred at the time btw) had headlined a few house shows several months earlier.
- The National Wrestling Association was formed at the turn of the century.
- Losing millions of dollars means squat as long as your company is having "***** matches".
...then THIS is the book for you!
Later reprinted in a Special "10th Anniversary Edition". Same old shit, only now with a new introduction cut-and-pasted from Tim Hornbaker's far superior National Wrestling Alliance" book.
People who think this book is dumbEdit
People who think the book is awesomeEdit
- Scott Keith
- Dave Meltzer
- Bryan Alvarez
- RD Reynolds