Cryme Tyme is composed of Shad Gaspard and JTG, two of the most black brothers in the world - even Iron Sheik would agree. They are criminally underused in WWE, except when they are used criminally that is. They have swiped everything from The King's laptop to The Greasers' vintage 1950's car. Probably the only tag team in the last five years to NOT win a title their very first night on television... or since!
Actually, wait...they're back now, hanging with John Cena and breaking limos.
- Cryme Tyme debuted in a series of whacky vignettes.
- Their voiceover announcer was a dorky white guy speaking slang.
- He could hardly hold a candle to their own charisma.
- They have been known to hold firesales in the middle of live shows reminiscent of the Homeboy Shopping Network featuring their stolen goods.
- Can often be found singing their theme song: "Money, money - YEAH YEAH. Money, money - YEAH YEAH."
- They come from Brooklyn baby.