An Internet radio re-enactment of The Ren and Stimpy Show, starring Bryan Alvarez and Vince Verhei. Every episode ends with Bryan describing the moral of the story we have just heard, currently known as the Lessons of 2007 (formerly the Lessons of 2006). Sometimes, Bryan and Vinny even reveal their own half-assed booking ideas. It doesn't accomplish anything.
Generally only downloaded mistakenly by people believing Vinny is Vinnie Vegas, or downloaded and quickly turned off by people when they realize the show isn't going to feature Dave Meltzer or Lance Storm. The show was also used as torture to get terrorists to talk at Guantanamo Bay. According to military sources, it worked faster than waterboarding or hot pokers up the ass.
Fuck this show, fuck F4W, and Fuck you.
Approximate Schedule (As of October 2015)Edit
- WWE PPV
Retro Tuesday (with Craig)Edit
- Retro Raw
- Retro Nitro
- Lucha Underground
- Raw on Hulu, by Vinny
Grab Bag SundayEdit
May include some combination of:
- Retro WCCW
Great Moments in Bryan & Vinny Show History Edit
- Orlando Jordan's Time Machine
- Super_Chico_Sports_Quiz|Super Chico Sports Quiz
- Awkward Silence
- Everyone gets drunk off their ass at Christmas
- Bryan's celebration when he first sonned anchor
- Vince selling like Ken Kennedy
- The Japanese Flag shout out
- The first appearance of Blind Willie McTell's A to Z Blues
- "Did she eat the corpse?"
- Handles on his ass
- Bryan & Vinny attempt to solve the mystery that is ANCHOR
- "WHY?????????????????"-Bryan talking about sports or some shit
- Bryan and Vinny receiving porn
- Chris Benoit references in drops.
- MS Das Caras and Fortran